- Enter Manila's newest and quirkiest museum, where every corner is a feast for your senses!
- Explore 8 mouthwatering rooms of sugar-filled happiness, like the Room of Ten Thousand Marshmallows
- Set foot inside the Room of Never-Ending Bubbles, try swinging the hoop through the air and make your own bubble!
- Follow the Candy Rabbits through the Donut Hole and down the sprinkle slide to start your journey!
- Learn amazing fun facts about each dessert to make the most out of this sweet experience
- Get your sugar fix as you indulge in complimentary desserts throughout the tour
Manila's dessert wonderland has finally opened its doors to the public, and you can be one of its first visitors! Make your way to the Dessert Museum in Conrad Hotel Manila’s S Maison and fill your senses with the most mouthwatering sights. Not like any typical museum, this will probably be the first one you'll literally slide into to enter! After a ride on the sprinkle slide and through the Donut Hole, a certified museum guide will take you on a sugary journey through eight rooms themed after different desserts. Go through the Candy Cane Groves or go Cotton Candy Picking and be treated to samples of desserts especially curated to fit the themed room! Jump and play as you learn about the different desserts. Don't forget to charge your batteries! You won't be able to resist snapping a photo at every corner of this exquisite museum. Come with family, friends, or your special someone and get your fill of this sweet experience!