小瑞士村 & 兩水頭公園 & 夜遊香草島樂園一日遊
- Get your dose of nature sightseeing, culture, and aesthetics with a quick retreat to Gapyeong County
- Immerse in the natural landscapes of Yangpyeong Dumulmeori as seen on K-dramas and movies
- Elevate your spirits with nostalgia as you explore the magical Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park
- Continue the romantic journey with a final stop at the Herb Island Lighting & Illumination Festival
Take on a scenic journey through some of South Korea's top natural theme parks in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi-do. A soothing 3-park visit awaits you in the small and quiet county surrounded with lush mountains, winding rivers, and stunning lake views. After departing from Seoul, you will head straight to Yangpyeong Dumulmeori. Stroll the rustic landscape, which is frequently used as a filming location for Korean TV dramas, movies, commercials, and weddings, with its amazing vantage point that lets you see some of the best natural wonders in South Korea. Enjoy a delicious authentic serving of Bibimbap for lunch to pump you up for your next visit in the Edelweiss Swiss. Immerse in the nostalgic and magical European-style architecture that recreates the fairytale-like countryside of Switzerland. Complete the experience with a splendid visit to the famous Herb Island Lighting & Illumination Festival, a destination perfect for lovers with its delightful lighting displays that creates a romantic ambiance. If you're looking for a quick getaway from the noise of Seoul, simply head to the northeast and enjoy a dose of art, culture, and an abundance of nature sighting Gapyeong is known for.
- This tour is a long-distance drive from Seoul. Please bring water and some snacks for the trip