A classic food tour with optional Korean BBQ
- Learn how to make crispy and savory Korean seafood pancakes from a professional chef!
- Taste local specialties in an authentic and obscure market unknown to most tourists
- Dedicate your palate in K-street food – deep-fried pork dumplings, spicy rice cakes, Sikhye, and more
- Discover one of the best Korean pork barbecues in town alongside a variety of side dishes
- Finish with a relaxing walk through a charming traditional village lined with local shops and trendy cafes
Go in search of the best street food in Seoul with an experienced guide who will lead you to classic shops, street stalls and restaurants. Listen to the history and food culture of Korea while savoring tasty street snacks including fried pork dumplings and Korean rice cakes. Feeling adventurous? We dare you to try the silkworm larva! Once you've taken a bite of the best street snacks in Seoul, you can enjoy a full-course Korean BBQ lunch which is sure to leave you fully satisfied.
- Tipping is not required but it is appreciated by the guid