- Visit the famous Beppu Onsen, a group of hot springs divided into eight areas. The popular "Hells of Beppu" is one of them
- Explore Yufuin, the number 1 spa town in all of Japan, and relax at a spa of your choice
- See the beauty of Kinrin Lake when you walk around Yufuin
- Go to the Kokonoe Yume Suspension Bridge and enjoy stunning waterfalls and views from 777 meters high
- Try this luggage service and enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 Free to lessen your load in Fukuoka
Calling all spa enthusiasts and travelers who just want to kick back and relax - this day trip to Beppu Onsen and Yifuin is the one for you. Get your group picked up from your hotel and hop on your private transfer to these renowned spa destinations. The first stop is at Beppu Onsen, one of the most popular hot spring locations in Japan. You'll be viewing the famous Hells of Beppu while in the area, a nationally designated "Place of Scenic Beauty." Take photos of by steaming springs that are gorgeous to look at. After lunch at your own cost, head on to Yifuin, the number 1 spa town in Japan. You can either relax at a spa of your own choosing or tour the town by yourself, where the gorgeous Kinrin Lake is located at. Finally, the last stop is at Kokonoe Yume Suspension Bridge, where you can take in magnificent views at a height, like the stunning waterfalls found near the bridge.