- Cool off from the Bali heat by going on a banana boat ride in the middle of the picturesque Bali Sea
- Feel the wind blow on your face as you get pulled by the jetski across the cool waters of the ocean
- Hang on tight and try not to fall as the jet ski swerves left, right, and speeds up unexpectedly!
- Enjoy awesome views of Bali's pristine beaches and idyllic islands from the middle of the ocean
- Convenient round trip transfers available in Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua
- Try other water sport activities such as Jet Ski, Sea Walker, Parasailing Adventure, and Donut Boat
Escape the heat and crowds of Bali by trying out this exciting activity off its shore that's sure to get anyone excited - riding a banana boat. With its iconic bright yellow color, capability to support large groups, as well as the unpredictability of what will happen during the activity, it's recently become popular among both locals and tourists! You'll get to enjoy a few peaceful minutes on the banana boat, where you can gaze at the pristine sands and crystal clear waters of Bali as you're being pulled to the middle of the ocean by a jet ski. However, once the fun starts, you'll have to grip to the handle as tightly as you can while the boat zips left and right unpredictably. Make sure you try your best not to fall during the 15-minute journey, or else you'll get dunked into the cold water and have to climb up the slippery rubber boat! The best part? You won't have to worry about transportation between the activity area and your accommodation with the convenient transfers included! Other water sports such as jet skis, parasailing, and even the sea walker!
- Bring your swimwear and sunblock