- Experience the city of Colombo in a completely different way with this exciting bike tour!
- Enjoy the city's famous sights on bicycle and see the day-to-day lives of the locals as you pedal
- See the unique blend of cultures and traditions that give the city its distinct and vibrant quality
- Stop by famous tourist landmarks like Independence Square, Town Hall, and Colombo Museum
- Peruse local products and wares at local shops and try to take home awesome souvenirs!
Witness the magic of Colombo's streets and discover the best sightseeing spots from a new perspective with this exciting bike tour of the city. Meet up with your guide outside the Galadari Hotel, then begin your three-and-a-half hour exploration of this bustling city. Explore the Fort area and check out the colonial, Dutch-style architecture of the buildings in the area. Proceed to Viharamahadevi Park, filled with lush greenery and beautiful flowers, and Gangaramaya Temple, with its intricate carvings that showcase a variety of different arty styles. See the fantastic mix of modern architecture and culture as you pedal past some of the busiest districts in the city, including the Independence Square, Town Hall, and Colombo Museum. Marvel at the beautiful Galle Face, an area known for its upscale and luxurious vibe, before you proceed to do some souvenir shopping at local shops. Your last stop of the tour is gorgeous Beira Lake, located in the city center and surrounded by large businesses, before the tour concludes at the Galadari Hotel.