- Get a unique perspective of Kathmandu on an evening rickshaw tour with an English speaking guide
- Ride through the crowded streets to the market areas of Indra Chowk and Asan Tole
- Explore the grand boulevards of Narayanhiti Path and Durbar Marg to view a magical part of the city at night
- Enjoy a tasty treat and visit Durbar Square to see the famous city monuments from a different perspective
- Experience the magic of this beautiful city at dusk
Every city seems to transform before your very eyes during the evening, and Kathmandu is no exception. Discover a whole new side to the city when you tour it via rickshaw in the evening! Starting with a meetup at the Electric Pagoda Cafe for some light refreshments, you and your English speaking guide will head to through the bustling streets of Thamel, Indra Chowk, and Asan Tole to the marketplace. See how the locals crowd the evening marketplaces shopping for nearly everything anyone could need, from food to clothing and trinkets and more! You'll pull to a stop near the grand boulevards of Narayanhiti Path and Durbar Marg. From here, get a chance to view the most splendid evening views of the city while learning about these famous streets and how they lead to the Royal Palace of Narayanhiti and the Narayanhiti Museum. Afterwards, stop for some more delicious treats from the famous Coffee Shop & Cake Shop at Hotel De'l Annapurna, which is famous for its sweet delights. Your night around the town ends with a drop off back at the Electric Pagoda Cafe, or at your hotel if you opted for a round trip transfer via rickshaw.