- See the beautiful landscapes of the province of North Holland, typical Dutch villages, and historical windmills
- Explore Zaanse Schans and its authentic windmills and learn about clog making at the local wooden shoe shop
- Discover the old harbor and colorful houses in the traditional fishing village of Volendam
- Learn how Dutch cheese is made and try the flavorful Edam cheese
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
Explore the most picturesque villages near Amsterdam on this 5-hour guided tour. Set off from the city in a comfortable air-conditioned coach and head to your first visit point — the picturesque windmill village of Zaanse Schans. Here, you can stroll past the charming green houses and watch local craftsmen at work. Next, head to Edam to see first-hand how the world-famous cheese is made and try it fresh. Your final stop on the tour is the traditional fisherman village of Volendam where you will get to see St. Vincent’s Church, the wooden Stolphoevekerk and the Visafslag, the famous fresh fish market. There is also an option of stopping by THIS IS HOLLAND or have a one hour canal cruise along with your tour!