- Visit Langkawi's popular islands on a thrilling jet ski tour
- Witness the feeding of magnificent eagles - also known as the King of the Skies - right before your eyes
- See the mythical Lake of the Pregnant Maiden - a hill shaped like a pregnant woman lying on her back
- Explore crystal clear waters and get sweeping views of the ocean at Beras Basah Island
- For a more relaxing adventure, opt for a speedboat tour and explore the many maritime wonders of Langkawi
On the northwestern coast of Malaysia you'll find Langkawi, a serene archipelago of 99 islands. Boasting of white sandy shores, rich flora and fauna, and bargain shopping, Langkawi is a certified paradise away from the city. The clear turquoise waters are irresistibly inviting and the surrounding nearby islands offer unique activities for participants to enjoy. Join a jet ski tour and as you're led by a professional guide, visit various islands like Beras Basah Island, Intan Kecil Island, and more! Feel a sense of freedom as you maneuver your own vehicle around the blue waters and go as fast as you want! Stop by the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden and watch the live feeding of eagles at Pulau Singa Besar. Depending on your chosen package, you can also make a stop at the mangroves at Tuba Island and take a tour around Andaman sea. This activity also includes convenient round trip transfers to and from your hotel for your travel convenience!
What To Bring:
- Swimming attire, water bottle, beach towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and a change of clothes