加拉達區 & 熱那亞城邦午後徒步之旅（加拉達石塔 & 猶太教堂 & 卡莫多階梯 & 舊醫院）
- Stroll through the Galata hillside and check out the relics left over from the Byzantine Empire
- Check out the Galata Tower, a medieval stone tower, and hear about legendary stories from your tour guide
- Take in the majestic beauty of Bosphorus Strait, surrounded by skyscrapers, lush forests, and colorful buildings
- Wander through the narrow streets of Istanbul and explore historical buildings like churches and synagogues
- Visit the Camondo Steps, a famous pedestrian stairway that blends Neo Baroque and Art Nouveau styles
Travel back to the era of the Byzantine Empire with this half-day walking tour of the Galata hillside and nearby areas. Get picked up at your hotel in Istanbul with an air-conditioned vehicle, then depart for the Galata area, located at the northern shore of the majestic Golden Horn. Walk through the serene hillside, once filled with numerous orchards during the Byzantine era, and take in the gorgeous view of the Golden Horn, an inlet of water surrounded by skyscrapers and lush green forests. Check out the exterior of the Galata Tower, a medieval stone tower, and listen to stories from your guide about how the neighborhood became a Genoese colony from the 6th to the 15th century. Explore the narrow streets of Istanbul to visit famous churches and synagogues before stopping by the Camondo Steps, a famous pedestrian walkway in Bankalar Caddesi (Banks Street) that was built by the Camondo family circa 1870-1880. You'll hear more interesting stories from your guide as you drop by hospitals and schools, before you get dropped off back at your accommodation in the city.