拜占庭帝國 & 奧斯曼帝國歷史遺跡一日遊（聖索菲亞大教堂 & 藍色清真寺 & 古羅馬賽馬場）
- Immerse yourself in the rich history, heritage, and culture of Istanbul with this full day tour of the city
- Explore Istanbul's most popular landmarks like the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, and the Hippodrome
- Spend some tipe shopping for souvenirs at the Grand Bazaar, one of the world's largest covered markets
- Learn about the cultural treasures left over from the Ottoman and Byzantine Empires from your tour guide
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at an authentic Turkish restaurant that's sure to reenergize you for the rest of the day!
Experience the perfect immersion to the wonderful history and culture of Istanbul with this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the busy city. In the morning, you'll get picked up at your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle, then immediately head off to the first stops of the tour. Visit the Blue Mosque, also known as the Sultan Ahmed Mosque, and check out the blue tiles of the interior that gave the mosque its current name. The mosque's stunning architecture, six towering minarets and 260 windows, can best be appreciated from the Hippodrome nearby, which was an ancient stadium during the Byzantine era. Spend some time shopping for memorable souvenirs at the Grand Bazaar, one of the world’s largest covered markets and known for jewelry, pottery, and leather goods, before you rest and recharge with a delicious lunch at an authentic Turkish restaurant. The rest of the day will be spent exploring famous sites that were preserved from the Byzantine and Ottoman Relics, where you'll get to learn fascinating facts and stories from your English-speaking guide! Stop by the Topkapi Palace, the largest and oldest palace in the entire world, and the Tombs of the Sultans in Hagia Sofia, several small buildings that look like miniature mosques that contain lavishly-decorated tombs of five different sultans and their extended families. Cross the busy Galata Bridge, with restaurants and cafes underneath that are open day and night, to get to the Golden Horn, a magnificent inlet bordered by city's domes and mosques. Your last stop for the day is Leander's Tower, one of the most iconic images of Istanbul, before you get dropped off back at your accommodation.