- Visit the "Little Venice" of the Netherlands: Giethoorn, a tiny village near the border with Germany
- Enjoy the quiet small town atmosphere with no roads or cars, crowded streets, traffic noise, etc
- Hop onto a boat, the primary means of transportation in the village, and sail down its many canals
- Explore Giethoorn your own way: buy souvenirs, pose for selfies and enjoy a fantastic lunch
- Pay a visit to the impressive scenery of the Enclosing Dike for serene sightseeing activities
Visit the tiny village of Giethoorn, aptly named “the Little Venice of the Netherlands” on this picturesque full day tour. Famous for its incredibly tranquil atmosphere, the village, located on the border with Germany, offers the ultimate getaway from the noise of the city. Here you will find no roads and no cars — just picturesque antique farmhouses, parks and beautiful canals. Roam the the fantastical setting of the countryside and find yourself at the Enclosing Dike, a 32km long dike connecting North Holland and Friesland. Capture the moment and enjoy the serene ambiance unlike any other. The primary method of moving around the village is by taking a boat: hop on one and two are the canals of Giethoorn for a full tour of the village. Have some free time to explore: hunt for souvenirs, take plenty of photos and dine at one of the many village restaurant with stunning views of the canal.
- To ensure the health and safety of all guests, a face mask must be worn during the tour
- Face masks can be purchased onsite at the meet-up location