"Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details"
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a 6-hour Hatta mountain trip from Dubai riding a rugged 4x4 vehicle
- Take in some epic mountain views on the way to Hatta near the UAE-Oman border
- Explore Hatta Heritage Village, an open-air museum showcasing bygone mountain life and architecture
- See the beautiful mountains at Hatta
From the dunes to the mountains, this adventure out of Dubai will open your eyes and help you see that there's more to the desert than just sand. The day starts out with a ride on a rugged 4x4 Jeep from your hotel to reach the Arabian desert. You’ll get an informative safety briefing from your friendly, English-speaking guide as you head to the Hatta Mountains. Your first photo stop will be at the famous Fossil & Camel Rock, two unusual rock formations hidden among the desert dunes. You’ll also be able to enjoy a picnic breakfast out in the sands of the desert, before you continue your journey to the Hatta Heritage Village. Here in this open-air museum, you’ll have plenty of free time to explore traditional Emirati culture before heading back to your hotel in the city.