- Explore the tales and monuments associated with Tipu Sultan, the 18th century ruler of Mysore Kingdom
- Learn about the courage and martyrdom during the Battle of Bangalore and visit the Bangalore Fort
- Get introduced to Tipu's rocket technology including first hand British India administration accounts
- Enjoy an authentic South Indian vegetarian breakfast and explore Tipu Sultan's last armoury in Bangalore
- Enjoy all the benefits of a private small group tour and spend more time at each attraction
Explore the tales, legends and facts associated with Tipu Sultan, the 18th century ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore. Meet up with you guide and head out on the informative two-and-a-half-hour tour taking you through Bangalore's main historical attractions. Learn about the Battle of Bangalore in 1791, visit the Bangalore fort, Bangalore Palace and visit the summer residence of Tipu Sultan. Take a break over a delicious South Indian vegetarian breakfast. Complete the trip by exploring the only armory of the ruler and listen to your guide as they uncover fascinating facts about Tipu’s rocket technology.