阿布達比市區 & 羅浮宮一日導覽
"Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details"
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Join this Abu Dhabi tour to be one of the first who have visited the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Discover the immense opulence of the iconic Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosque in the world
- Get your photo with Emirates Palace Hotel, one of the finest hotels in Abu Dhabi
- Explore Louvre Abu Dhabi, where visitors will have an enjoyable and immersive 90-minute experience
- View the stunning floating dome of light and shade designed by international architect Jean Nouvel
This day tour of Abu Dhabi begins with a pick up from your hotel in Dubai before departing for Abu Dhabi. Your first stop is the grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the grandest in the entire country, and one of the foremost places of worship in the area. Then you head to the splendid Emirates Palace Hotel to see its incredible architecture and grounds. After a lunch stop at a nearby five star hotel, you'll head on to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, which, like its French namesake, holds an incredible collection of artwork. Told over 12 different galleries, the story of humanity is condensed into a 90-minute experience within the museum. This day tour is a wonderful way to see the colors of Abu Dhabi from various angles.