西班牙內爾哈 & 夫里希利亞納半日遊
- Explore two of the most magnificent towns in Andalusia, Nerja and Frigiliana, with their signature coastal essence
- Visit Frigiliana, a beautiful typically Andalusian town with well-preserved Moorish architecture
- See the majestic Arabic Castle and Lizar Fortress now converted into a molasses factory
- Visit Nerja, a picturesque coastal town and fishing village offering the finest views of the Mediterranean coast
- Go up to the famous view point atop the fortress named El Balcón de Europa (the balcony of Europe)
Explore the two beautiful towns of Nerja and Frigiliana on this full day guided tour. Depart from Fuengirola, Torremolinos or Malaga early in the morning and head to your first sightseeing spots — a typically Andalusian town of Frigiliana famous for its coastal spirit and flower-decorated houses. Don’t forget to spare a minute for shopping to get the best of local products: pottery, fruits, vegetables and the famous sweet wine. Your next stop on the trip is the town of Nerja, a picturesque little fishing village, from where you can catch stunning panoramic views of the Mediterranean coast from the top of El Balcón fortress. Complete the experience with a visit to Nerja Caves (optional) representing one of the most important geological discoveries.