名花之里 & 秋季賞楓一日遊（高級松坂牛壽喜燒午餐）
- During Oct-Nov, red leaves can be admired while aboard the Gozaisho Ropeway ride!
- During the winter, you can take the Gozaisho Ropeway to see the Frozen Tree and the Frozen Waterfall!
- Visiting the "Nabana no Sato" at night for the brightest shining Winter Illumination in Japan
- Get free admission into the flower park "Begonia Garden" for a romantic stroll!
- Dine on a luxurious lunch set with the famous Matsusaka beef in Sukiyaki style
- English and Chinese video translation services are available (via iPad)
Osaka in the fall is the best season to enjoy the maple season. The Mount Gozaisho in the suburbs is a private attraction that is recommended by the Japanese. Take the Gozaisho Ropeway up the mountain and take in the maple leaves that are dyed all over the hills! If you are booking during the winter, you will see views of pristine snow as well as the stunning Frozen Trees and Frozen Waterfalls. Finally, take the light show of Nabana no Sato as the end of the itinerary. Nabana no Sato's light show won first place in the winter light show for three consecutive years and was named the largest light show in Japan. With the Light and Shadow Tunnel and Mount Fuji with lighting, you can't miss the season of flowers and lights. You will be amazed by the millions of visitors that flock here every year!