- See historic sites like Magellan's Cross and Santo Nino Basilica from the Spanish colonial era
- Get a moment of peace as you discover a quiet Taoist Temple
- Visit a local guitar factory and understand why Cebu is home of the finest guitar craftsmanship
- See the Yap-San Diego Ancestral house built during the late 17th century by Chinese merchants
- Cover the major tourist sights of the Queen City of the South - perfect for first time visitors to Cebu!
- PROMO until April 30, 2021 only! Use code CEBUGUIDE for an additional 5% off on any Cebu Activities, up to P500 off or NEWCEBUGUIDE (for new users only) for an additional 6% off on any Cebu Activities, up to P1000 off!
Follow the footsteps of the famous Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan and explore the shores of Cebu and Mactan. Start with a scenic drive past the North Reclamation Area, Cebu International Convention Center, Mandaue City and the Mandaue-Mactan Bridge. On this trip, you will get to visit some of the area’s most iconic attractions: the sanctuary of Birhen Sa Regla Shrine, Cebu City Fort San Pedro, Santo Nino Shrine and more. See the famous Magellan’s Cross, an important symbol of Cebu planted on Magellan’s orders in 1521. Explore the Heritage Shrine and Yap San Diego Ancestral House before completing the tour with some quiet time at a Taoist Temple and a visit to the famous guitar factory.