- Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there?
- Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a seawalker experience, an extraordinary approach to diving
- Perfect for beginners, seawalking lets you explore the underwater world without the dangers of scuba diving
- Come face to face with exotic sea life whilst breathing the same as you do on the surface
Walk at the bottom of the sea without getting your hair wet — nope, that’s not a trailer for a new sci-fi movie, that’s the reality. Seawalker is a soft dive system that is designed specifically for those who are not confident swimmers or do not wish to dive. All you will need to do is put on a helmet with a transparent visor and head on down to explore Bali’s stunning underwater life with a professional guide. Walk at the bottom of the sea and come face-to-face with exotic marine creatures. With no air tank necessary, you will get to discover the bottom of the ocean in full. The experience is complete with convenient hotel pick and drop off and all the needed seawalker diving gear.
- Please bring your swim wear and sunblock
- Do not forget your underwater camera