越南下龍灣 & 吉婆島三日遊
- Explore beyond Halong Bay with this 3D2N tour that combines both the majestic Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island
- Cruise aboard a traditional junk boat on peaceful, tranquil waters
- See nature at its best on Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island, trek through the Cat Ba National park
- Try a host of different activities from swimming, kayaking, visiting caves, cooking class and squid fishing!
- Choose between staying in a 3-star hotel or a 4-star resort
Enjoy 3 days and 2 nights discovering the beauty of Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island. Spend one night on a traditional junk boat, and another in a 3-star hotel or 4-star resort (depending on your preference). On day 1, meet your tour guide at your hotel at Old Quarter, and from there, travel to Halong Bay. Board a boat at the harbor and enjoy a welcome drink and lunch before continuing on with the rest of your trip. Visit Sung Sot cave, famous for their amazing array of stalactites and stalagmites, then head to Soi Sim Island or Titop Island to go swimming. Afterwards, go kayaking around the islands - the best way to take in the beauty of Halong Bay. Your night will end with a cooking session on the boat before dinner, then you have the rest of the night to enjoy as you please. The next day, enjoy some breakfast aboard the boat then visit a pearl farm for a chance to see authentic pearl products and learn about how they make pearls in Halong bay. Afterwards, you'll travel to Lan Ha Bay, where you can see Monkey Island, then go on a 5 kilometer bike ride through the jungle to Viet Hai village. Enjoy a short trake to Cat Ba National Park, then ride back to the harbor for lunch. Afterwards, travel to Cat Ba town, where you can enjoy dinner at your hotel or resort, then enjoy the rest of the night exploring at your own pace and time. On your last and final day, enjoy the morning at your leisure. After checking out, you'll be taken back to the harbor where you'll board the Dragon Gold cruise for a relaxing ride back to Hanoi city. Have some lunch on the boat while heading back, and your driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel in the city as soon as you return to port.
- Dress comfortably and appropriately for the various activities - kayaking, cycling, exploring caves etc