- Travel to Vietnam’s famous UNESCO World Heritage Site on this memorable Halong Bay Day Tour from Hanoi
- Admire the ancient limestone pillars and tiny islets as you cruise the bay onboard a traditional junk boat
- Get a chance to experience the beauty of Halong’s islands at your own pace during a fun kayaking session
- Have a taste of Vietnam’s appetizing local cuisine with a delicious seafood lunch onboard the boat
- Enjoy a closer look at the impressive stalactite and stalagmite formations of “Heaven Palace” as you explore Thien Cung Cave
Discover the beauty of UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ha Long Bay! After a pick up from your hotel or meet up at location, enjoy a 3 hour and a half journey through the Red River delta, a fantastic opportunity to watch the Vietnamese farmers out in the rice fields. Upon arrival at Halong City harbor, board a traditional wooden junk boat and head out into the bay. Indulge in a seafood lunch aboard the cruise and marvel at the beautiful limestone bedrock and sheer cliffs scattered all over the bay. Your first stop: Thien Cung Cave. Explore the huge chambers filled with stalactites and stalagmites and marvel at the beauty of this natural phenomenon. Afterwards, enjoy some time to kayak around the islands as you bask in the beauty of this paradise.
- Dress appropriately with good walking shoes for the cave exploration
- Wear or bring slippers for the kayaking
- You might want to consider bringing an extra set of clothes in case you get wet during the tour
- Enjoy endless fun at the newest theme park once you arrive!