古芝地道 & 胡志明市一日遊
- Make the most of your full day at Ho Chi Minh city with a city tour and a visit to Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visit the Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum and learn more about the history of Vietnam
- Take photos at the city's top sights like the Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Learn how the Viet Cong survived the war and find yourself in awe of the subterranean village they built
- Try crawling through the tight tunnels that were built during the war!
Make the most of your trip to Ho Chi Minh City with a full day tour that allows you to discover the best of the city, and takes you to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, the very same tunnels that played an integral part in the Vietnam-American war. Choose from three different tours depending on whether you want a pick up service, or how big you want your tour group size to be. On the day of your tour, start the day early with a pick up from your hotel or by meeting up with the rest of the tour group. The first leg of your tour will be the city tour. Visit some of the most popular sites, including the Reunification Palace, a top choice for travelers who are looking to dig up some of Vietnam's history. Next up: Notre Dame Cathedral, which was established by French colonists in the 1860s. Famous for its beautiful French-inspired architecture, and towering bell towers that reach 190 feet, it's truly a sight to behold. Afterwards, you'll be taken to the Central Post Office, then the War Remnants Museum for a more in-depth look at the history and culture of Vietnam. From there, you'll take a 2.5 hour drive all the way to Cu Chi Tunnels. Crawl through the tight tunnels, walk around the subterranean village built by the Viet Cong and learn more about the Vietnam-American war. Before you head back to the city, indulge in some delicious snacks - a fantastic way to end a fulfilling and busy day.