Step aboard the legendary aircraft carrier
- Learn about American military and maritime history onboard an aircraft carrier
- See four famous crafts in one visit: The aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, the USS Growler submarine, the Space Shuttle Enterprise, and a British Airways Concorde
- The Growler is the only former missile-launching submarine that can be visited anywhere in the world
- 26 aircrafts are exhibited, including the famous A-12 "Black Bird”
Visit the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, and see the legendary aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, the first space shuttle, and the guided missile submarine USS Growler. The Intrepid, which survived a torpedo strike and five kamikaze attacks during the Second World War, also served during the Cold War era and the Vietnam War. You can also explore the Space Shuttle Enterprise and see original artifacts, media presentations, photographs, and more. This ticket also lets you inside the only American guided missile submarine open to the public, the USS Growler, which will give you an inside look at life onboard a submarine. The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum is a fun and fascinating look at American maritime, aviation, and spaceflight history!
- Average time spent at the museum is 2.5 hours
- Saturday's are the busiest day at the museum. If you plan to come that day of the week, come early to beat some of the crowds