Weave through the narrow lanes of this busy neighborhood
- Explore Nizamuddin, a busy neighborhood filled with market stalls and tiny shops
- Get a stimulating and ambitious introduction to the lives of the locals, the "Dilli"
- See the Mughal-style of Humayun's Tomb, a double-domed mausoleum
- Learn about Sufism as you interact with the people living in the neighborhood
- Enjoy a breakfast picnic surrounded by the lush greenery of the lodhi garden
Start off your morning on a great note with this three-hour cycling tour that takes you to popular spots in New Delhi. Meet up with your guide and tour group at the entrance of the Blind Relief Association, then begin making your way to your first stops of the day: Nizamuddin Sufi Village, a busy neighborhood known for its lively markets and tiny shops, and Himayun's Tomb, a marvelous double-domed mausoleum that uses an architectural style from the Mughal era. Pass by the Kotla Mubarakpur Complex, a medieval village used as an upscale marketplace, and the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, India's national stadium. Take a quick break at Lodhi Garden, filled with lush greenery and blooming flowers, and enjoy a cup of hot tea and a delicious breakfast that's sure to reenergize you for the rest of the tour! Stop by the Khan Market, a posh shopping area popular among tourists and expats, and the Golf Links neighborhood, a quiet and expensive residential area, before the tour ends back at the village.