Take in the beauty of Old Delhi and see the longest river in India
- Discover the holy river, Yamuna River, the major tributary of the Ganges
- Witness the magic of Old Delhi, with its unique mix of traditional and modern aesthetic
- Cycle through the narrow lanes of Shahjahanabad during the early morning hours
- Witness migratory birds circling above the calm waters of the river as you enjoy fresh tea
- See the very famous Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India
- Enjoy an early morning breakfast at a renowned local restaurant
Get a glimpse of Old Delhi's vibrant street life with this three-hour cycling tour of Shahjahanabad, Yamuna River, and more! Meet up with your tour group at the Delite Cinema, a state-of-the-art theater in Delhi, then bike towards Shahjahanabad (known as the walled city,) where you'll see the unique intersection between the past and the future as you pass through the four-hundred year old alleys and stop by Turkman Gate, Chawri Bazar, and Red Fort. While you pedal your bikes, you'll also be able to witness migratory birds flying about as you take in the delicious scent of brewing tea and breakfast curry from the houses. Once you arrive at Yamuna River, your guide will tell you all about this sacred river and its importance to the local community. Take a quick breather to enjoy a cup of traditional Indian tea by the river, then head back to the starting point, where you'll see the stunning St. James Church and the Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in the country. Savor the taste of local food at Karim's restaurant, locally-renowned, before the tour ends back at the cinema.