- Learn about the history of the Red Fort in this immersive half day tour
- Observe the unique architectural style - a fusion of Persian, European and Indian styles
- Explore the streets of Old Delhi, home to silversmiths, repair shops, spicy street food vendors and more
- Visit Dariba Kalan (the silver market), Kinari Bazaar (wedding market) and Paranthewali Galli (Lane of Parathas)
- Visit different gurudwaras, temples, churches and mosques
- Ride a cycle rickshaw through the narrow alleys of Delhi
Make your way through the streets of Old Delhi and discover the historic fort that once was the main residence of the emperors during the Mughal dynasty. Choose a convenient pick up at your hotel or meet up right at the entrance of the Red Fort. As you enter, you'll get to explore the public and private halls of the residence, the women's quarters and the baths and gardens of the Mughal emperors. After reminiscing the magnificent history of that era, your friendly tour guide will take you to the bustling local markets in the height of all the activity, then you'll make your way to places of worship to witness different religious backgrounds. See the Ganj Sahib of Sikhism, built at the site where Guru Tegh Bahadur was beheaded for refusing to convert to Islam. You'll also visit the Jama Masjid - one of the largest mosques in India - as well as Hindu and Jain temples and even churches. After learning about the diverse religions and culture of India, the tour will end right back at the entrance of the Red Fort where you can continue to explore different sites on your own, or get dropped off at your hotel for a good rest.