阿育吠陀按摩 & 科欽精華遊
5-hour tour of Cochin landmarks plus a healing massage!
- Go on a private tour of Cochin's attractions in and around the Cochin Fort
- Visit the famous Paravoor Synagogue and admire its ornate architecture
- Explore the Dutch Palace and Keralan murals depicting Hindu temple art
- Complete the tour with a 45-minute invigorating and revitalizing Ayurvedic massage
- The tour is complete with convenient transfers to and from your hotel in Cochin
This private 5-hour tour is especially designed to let you see the best of Cochin, covering its most famous attractions and completing the experience with a relaxing and healing massage. But let’s start from the beginning. Your trip begins bright and early with a pick up from your hotel and a transfer to Mattancherry where you get to visit the Dutch Palace, a Portuguese Palace and a vivid example of Keralan architecture. After the palace, head towards the oldest active synagogue in South India, Jewish Synagogue. Stroll along Jew Street and hop into Jew Town shops along the way to pick up a few souvenirs. Close to lunchtime, go on a walking tour of Fort Cochin and visit two of the oldest European churches in India: St. Francis Church and Santa Cruz Basilica. After the extensive sightseeing, relax and unwind with a 45-minute Ayurvedic full body massage before heading back to your hotel.