Spain's national museum of 20th century art
- Discover the National Museum that is dedicated to Spanish expressionist and impressionist art
- Marvel at extensive collections of Spain's three greatest 20th-century masters Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Joan Miro
- You can explore the museum your own way and see some of the incredible works of the masters
- See international temporary exhibitions and permanent installations within the galleries
- Learn about 20th-century Spanish art from your knowledgeable and friendly English speaking guide
The Reina Sofia Museum stands in Madrid as home to a collection of the finest expressionist and impressionist art in Spain. This tour with an expert, English speaking guide takes you through its extensive collection, which include dazzling works by the great Spanish masters of the 20th century: Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, and Joan Miro. You'll marvel at some of its finest pieces, such as 3.49 meter tall Guernica, one of Picasso's masterpieces. You'll also learn all about the history of this National Museum of Art named after Queen Sofia herself, and discover how it had come to hold its priceless collection of art. There are permanent and tmeporary exhibitions within the museum, and you can explore them as you please even after the tour is over.