For early birds wanting a historical sweep of the city
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Tour route : Nijo Castle - Kinkaku-ji Temple - Kyoto Imperial Palace - Kitano-tenmangu Shrine
- Experience the traditional serenity of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine
- Explore the detailed architecture and grounds of the Kyoto Imperial Palace
- View the golden glory of Kinkaku-ji Temple
- Transport back to the 1600s with a visit to Nijo Castle
Start your day off with a dose of Kyoto adventure. Embark on a trip to see a couple of Kyoto's most famous sites. You'll experience the giant wooden Nijo Castle, the pure gold pavilion of Kinkaku-ji Temple and the ancient grounds of Kyoto Imperial Palace. It's an ideal trip for Kyoto-first timers wanting a historically rich sweep of the city.