泰姬陵 & 阿格拉堡一日遊
An iconic landmark of love
- Head off to a private tour to one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, found in Agra
- Explore the two most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites in India: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Learn about the iconic love story behind the 17th-century white marble mausoleum, and marvel at its design
- Go on a “no-shopping” tour where you will not be taken to any unwanted places for shopping, unless requested
When one thinks about India, one of the first iconic landmarks that come to mind is the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world. This tour takes you right up to this iconic landmark of Indian history and culture, as well as takes you on a tour of the nearby Agra Fort. You'll be picked up from your hotel in Delhi where you'll drive to Agra, located at the Yamuna River. Your first stop will be at the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a noteworthy piece of Mughal architecture. The emperors of India's Mughal Dynasty have lived in this fort until 1638, and it's a sight to behold for its craftsmanship made of red sandstone. Your next stop is a break for some delicious lunch at a local Indian restaurant where you can taste the local flavors. Then it's off to the Taj Mahal itself, that iconic feature of Indian culture. You'll hear about the love story that led to its creation, as well as the Turkish, Indian, and Persian architectural styles that comprise its structure. You'll have time to enter it, admire the exterior and interior, it's garden, and take in the ambiance. You'll return safely to Delhi to your hotel after this day of history.
- Get Fast Track Entry Tickets to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort for your touring convenience!
- It is easier to get uninterrupted pictures and beautiful early morning backdrops with the Sunrise tour of Taj Mahal
- If you want to see the other iconic attractions in three cities, you can book this Golden Triangle tour instead!