京都嵐山小火車 & 嵐山 & 清水寺 & 伏見稻荷大社一日遊
- Go on a scenic day tour of the most beautiful sights in Kyoto, from the mountainside to the temples
- Hop onto an old engine train for a romantic view of the mountainside at Arashiyama for a nostalgic experience
- Discover the tranquil beauty of Kiyomizudera Temple, a listed UNESCO World Heritage site
- Walk up along the world famous path of Fushimi Inari-taisha with its tunnel of torii and take in the Kyoto view
There’s a certain romance in the sights and scenery of traditional Japan that has drawn visitors from all over the world. This Kyoto day tour will take you to some of the most picturesque and romantic destinations all in one day. From the meetup point, you'll first head to your romantic train ride. Officially called the Sagano Scenic Railway, you'll hop onto a train that runs along the Hozugawa River. It's an old fashioned engine that will take you through slow, route through Arashiyama and its forests, so you can admire the gorgeous scenery going by. Your lunch will be at Arashiyama itself, before you head to the famous Kiyomizudera temple. It is best known for its wooden stage that juts out from its main hall, 13 meters above the hillside below. Your last stop of the tour is at the world-famous Fushimi-inari Taisha, where its tunnel of seemingly endless scarlet torii (temple gates). This otherworldly temple area has been the subject of many photographs and artistic inspiration throughout the world, captured in television and movies, and one of Japan's most iconic scenes. Then you head back to Namba station, after this wonderful day of breathtaking romantic scenes all around Kyoto.
- Kiyomizu-dera is partially under construction at the moment (expected to be finished in 2020). Please kindly understand that you might not see the sights you expected
- Check out the other Kyoto tours and discover the must-see attractions in the city