富士山Snowtown Yeti滑雪體驗 + 新宿往返交通巴士
Bundle up warm and just head to the slopes!
- Enjoy the first ski resort that opens on October of each year, the earliest resort to do so in Japan
- All you need is to take yourself and your warm clothes before heading off to the charming Snow Town Yeti
- A wide range of appealing courses are available, from beginner courses to advanced slopes!
- Located on the 2nd station of Mt. Fuji, you can enjoy skiing right on this iconic mountain
- With round-trip transfers between Shinjuku and Snow Town Yeti, you won't have to worry about travel arrangements
Head to the earliest ski range to open every year in Japan! Charmingly named Snow Town Yeti, it opens every October to welcome guests into a day of fun in the snow! You won't have to worry about getting there or even worry about bringing anything but warm clothes: everything is inclusive, from the skis or snowboard, and transportation via high speed bus from Shinjuku, Tokyo to Yeti itself! A friendly Japanese staff will help you out along the way. No guides or tours necessary – just a day of adventure on the slopes and the snow. And afterwards, you'll be able to return to Shinjuku safely. A number of slopes and courses are available to fit any level of expertise, from beginner to expert. It's the perfect formula for a wonderful day out - all you need to do is bring yourself and warm clothes to Snow Town Yeti!
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended
- The spots you will visit might be very cold. It is strongly recommended to bring thick winter clothes
- You are not allowed to smoke on the bus, and there is no toilet inside