海之京都一日遊：天橋立 & 伊根舟屋 & 美山茅屋之里（大阪／京都出發）
- Tour route: Amanohashidate - Ine no Funaya - Miyama Kayabuki-no-Sato
- Enjoy Kyoto's most dazzling seaside sights and scenes on this charming day tour!
- Take in a sweeping view of Amanohashidate from the mountain-top and stroll down to the famous sandbar
- Head out to sea and get yourself a perfect view of the Ine no Funaya dock houses from a sightseeing boat
- Enjoy strolling Miyama's Kayabuki no Sato where many thatched roof houses still exist
- A tasty seafood buffet lunch will also be provided for you!
- Soft drinks are free during lunch time!
Enjoy the tantalizing taste of seaside air when you enjoy this “by the sea” day tour at Kyoto! From your meetup at the JR Namba Station, you'll head on a stroll at Amanohashidate, a gorgeous, unique stretch of land: it's a sandbar in Miyazu Bay covered in Pine trees, with breathtaking views of the mountains nearby. Your guide will take you up the mountain where you can view this gorgeous place, and you'll stroll down on your own to see this sanbar up close. You'll then hop onto a boat at one of the Ine no Funaya dock houses, famous private houses that are perched right over the water, where fishermen dock their fishing boats. On the sightseeing boat heading out into the water, you'll get a perfect panorama of these unique dock houses all in a line against the water. Finally you'll head to Miyama's Kayabuki no Sato, a northern village just full of thatched houses that give off a truly rural, traditional Japanese ambiance full of charm. You'll head back to Namba with your fill of Kyoto's most charming seaside scenes.