- Explore the Malay Heritage Centre at your own time and pace and learn about the rich Malay culture in Singapore
- Wonderful cultural exposure and learning opportunities for visitors of all ages and interests
- With multiple interesting exhibits, enjoyable programmes and exciting activities to participate in
- Go on a free guided tour led by an English speaking guide who will help you navigate the Heritage Centre with an in-depth knowledge of the exhibits
- Enjoy culture? Visit the Indian Heritage Centre or Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and get to know more about the history behind Singapore’s local communities
Opened in June 2005, the Malay Heritage Center is the perfect insight to the wonderful culture of the Malay community in Singapore. Through the numerous exhibits, programmes and activities that are the perfect learning experience for visitors of all ages, discover the cherished history of the Malay community in the country. Walk through the heritage center on your own, or make use of one of the free guided tours to get a more in-depth understanding about the several exhibits thanks to your knowledgeable English speaking guide.