- Visit and stroll around Delphi, an archaeological site with a temple, stadium, and theater
- Walk along the ancient trails and try to imagine what life was like in ancient Greece
- Stop by the Temple of Apollo, the most important sanctuary for Apollo in the town of Delphi
- Explore Meteora and see rock formations that reach up to 400 meters high!
- Visit the largest complex of Eastern Orthodox monasteries on the top of the Meteora rocks
Visit two UNESCO heritage sites, Meteora and Delphi, and discover the region's fascinating history on this 2-day tour from Athens! The tour begins with a pick up at your hotel, right before you meet up with your guide and immediately head off to Delphi. Explore one of the country's most famous archaeological sites and learn about Ancient Greece as you look at the various leftover monuments with your English speaking guide. Stop by the Temple of Apollo, a highlight of the site, and admire the Doric columns made of porous stone and limestone, as well as the gorgeous view of the surrounding area! Enjoy a short break and lunch at your own expense, then depart for the town of Kalambaka, where you'll be savoring a refreshing dinner and spending a night your hotel. On day two, start off your morning with breakfast at your hotel and then make a stop at the Meteora rocks, where you can marvel in awe at the picturesque sight of the rocks, reaching up to 400 meters high, as well as the monasteries that were built on top by monks. Visit two of the monasteries and hear fun facts and trivia about them, right before you head back to Athens.