- Come face to face with the largest fish on the planet - the whale shark
- Travel by boat from the Yomitan shore to the whale shark site
- Choose to snorkel or dive to get spectacular views of the gentle underwater giants
- With a diving license, you can swim right alongside the whale sharks by booking the Fun Diving package
- To prevent COVID infection, participants who have a rental car recommend to gather at the site.
Check an item off your bucket list when you get up close and personal with these gentle giants of the sea! Hop on a boat from the shores of Yomitan and be transported to the location of the whale sharks, where you can marvel at their magnificence from a distance when you choose to snorkel or dive. If you’re a licensed diver, you could even go a little closer and swim right alongside them! There’s nothing to fear - whale sharks may look intimidating, but are naturally good natured beings. Whether you’re 6 years old or 60, an experience like this should definitely not be missed when you're in Okinawa.
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towel
- Certified divers who have booked the Fun Diving package may bring their own equipment as the package is not inclusive of equipment rental
- Equipment rental is available (JPY3,100 till 31Mar 2020, JPY3,200 from 1 Apr 2020); please specify at the checkout page if you need this service and make the payment on site
- Water-proof camera is also available (JPY2,600, with 8G memory card); please specify at the checkout page if you need this service; pay on site