- A must-visit for fans of the cartoon "Doraemon": a museum of creator Fujiko F Fujio's classic manga and animation
- Enjoy the original colored artwork and see a collection of the original Japanese comics
- Read manga in the library space and watch videos in the theater to relive Doraemon's adventures!
- Buy themed souvenirs in the museum gift shop and snack on Doraemon-themed dishes in the museum cafe
- Pick up your tickets at Tokyo airports on arrival - no need to navigate the Japanese-only ticketing process (note: tickets cannot be purchased on the day)
- It's an educational experience, with exhibitions on nature and science fiction, perfect for visitors of all ages
Doraemon is an adorable Japanese animation series that has raised generations of children and is still very much beloved around the world today. This ticket allows you step into the world made by Doraemon’s creator, Fujiko F Fujio, by entering the Fujiko F Fujio Museum in Tokyo. It’s the perfect trip for children who want to explore Doraemon’s world, and an amazing experience for adults who would like to see the original artworks that made this comic and cartoon come to life. The heart of the exhibit features Fujiko F Fujio’s art as it progressed throughout the series. You’ll see what motivated Fujiko Fujio to create this series full of laughter, everyday life, and giving out lessons to children. There’s a manga museum where you can read all the editions of Doraemon comics and admire the old art style. There’s an exhibit dedicated to the science fiction world as based from Fujiko’s work, and even a nature discovery area as Doraemon has placed emphasis on helping keep Earth and the environment safe. It’s both an entertaining and educational trip for fans of all ages.
- Keep an eye out for the Fujiko F Fujio characters who help you navigate along the route to the museum!
- Explore the most popular tourist destination in Japan and other nearby attractions when you book this Mt Fuji tour!