See the markets from a local perspective
- Go on a mesmerizing tour of the local markets, giving you new insights into the real colors of India
- Visit Chandni Chowk and see silversmiths, repair shops, cloth markets, street food vendors and sweet shops
- Head to the Dariba Kalan, Kinari Bazaar and breathe in Paranthewali Galli
- See religious and cultural diversity in Gurdwara Sees Ganj Sahib, Hindu, Jain temples and marvelous churches
- Your English speaking guide will give you priceless insight about every destination
- You can opt for convenient hotel pick up and drop off for this tour!
- Klook Exclusive: Enjoy 50% off on tickets at Madame Tussauds Delhi booked before 30 Apr, valid until 30 Sep 2019
Delhi is famed for its numerous bazaars and marketplaces, as it is a hub of business and industry in India. This tour will take you to some of its most best must-see local bazaars and experience the color of Delhi’s marketplaces. You’ll start off with your guide at Jama Masid where the tour begins and you head into this beautiful mosque. You’ll get the opportunity to examine and marvel at its beautiful architecture and see the people going about their daily prayers. Then you’ll hop onto a cycle rickshaw and into the alleyways to Chandi Chowk, where everyday Delhi is fully alive. Silversmiths, repair shops, cloth markets, street food vendors, and sweet shops cover these streets and you’ll get the chance to see what it’s like to move among them. Your next stops will take you to a number of charming local markets: Dariba Kalan or the silver market, the wedding market called Kinari Bazaar, and Paratha lane called Paranthewali Galli which is lined with vendors of delicious pratha. You then head to more cultural diversity areas, such as a place of worship for Sikhs, Gurudwara Sees Ganj Sahib, before heading to a Jain temple, and the local churches. You end your tour with an eye-opening journey through the many facets and colors of Delhi.