- Full-day Mt. Fuji coach tour from Tokyo
- Forget the hustle and bustle and take a deep breath at the wonderful nature in Mt.Fuji’s 5th station, the highest accessible point by bus
- Stroll at beautiful Lake Kawaguchi and enjoy local fresh product ※Our recommendation is local made ice cream
- Get some free spring water from Mt. Fuji which is rich in mineral and good for health at rural Oshino Hakkai
- Meet a ninja at the Oshino Ninja Village and try the ninja experience
- Take a thrilling 4-D flight simulation ride at Fuji-Q Highland and see the four seasons around Mt. Fuji without worrying any climates
- A native English-speaking guide attend this tour
- On top of that, multilingual audio guidance is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian
Escape the hustle and bustle of Tokyo on a full-day tour to Mount Fuji, and feel the wonderful nature around the World Heritage mountain, Mt. Fuji! This coach tour departs Tokyo for a full-day itinerary that includes strolling at Mt. Fuji’s 5th Station, situated at an elevation of 7,545 feet (2,300 meters), Lake Kawaguchi- the lake created by the eruption of Mt. Fuji, and rural Oshino Hakkai in the Fuji Five Lakes district. Snap a photo with a ninja at the Oshino Ninja Village and experience unforgettable 4D views on the Fuji-Q Highland flight simulator. First, visit Kawaguchi-ko Lake in the Fuji Five Lakes area, and see the snow-capped Mt. Fuji reflected in its waters. Located near the Kawaguchi-ko station, the area is a popular resort, boasting many lakeside hotels, windsurfing facilities, camp sites, and excursion boats.
Next, head to Oshino Shinobi no Sato to explore the “Oshino Ninja Village.” Discover a lovely Japanese Garden, and become a part of Japanese culture as you get your photo taken with a Ninja. After a Japanese-style lunch at Oshino Shinobi no Sato, go to Oshino Hakkai (“Oshino Eight Ponds"""") for spectacular views of Mt. Fuji and its spring waters. Enjoy traditional Japanese rural views while walking around some of the ponds, sampling fresh fruit and local foods. Then, transfer to Mt. Fuji 5th Station for the closest view of Mt. Fuji, and see the Shinto shrine. Get a closest view and an actual step on Mt. Fuji and feel the wild nature here!
Last itinerary is the flight simulator at Fuji Airways. Enjoy views of Mt. Fuji during every season at the 4D experience created by the latest in Japanese technology without worrying any climates.The tour includes commentary from both our nicely tour guide and a Multilingual audio guide from English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian. The coach is always antibacterial coating and regulary ventilation, confy airconditioned bus with free wifi.
- Make a lasting memory as you join the most exciting Tokyo tours taking you to the best sights
COVID-19 Special information
- Face masks required for each passenger for all the time
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Visiting all the facilities following each industry guideline of COVID-19