- Get your baggage (up to 32 inches) transported from Narita or Henada Airport to your lodging with ease via LuggAgent
- Move around with more convenience without having to worry about carrying your heavy luggage around
- With this service, you don't need to rush around the airport looking for a safe storage place for your luggage!
- If you arrive in the morning, just drop off your stuff at the airport and freely visit fun places like Disneyland!
- Going shopping the day before you leave? No worries, as you can drop off your items at the shop and get it at the airport on the next day
- Traveling to Sapporo? Check out this Hokkaido Luggage Service and enjoy a smooth journey!
Save yourself the hassle of dragging your bags between the airport and your Tokyo hotel with this hassle-free express luggage service. Get your luggage delivered from the airport to your accommodations and vice versa with this express same day or next day luggage delivery service. If you're arriving at the airport before noon and you plan to explore Tokyo before heading to your accommodations; or if you're flight is late at night, and you're already going to check out, you no longer need to carry all that luggage around with you! All you have to do is book, set the delivery time, and then claim your luggage at the airport after 4:00pm or at your accommodations after 6:00pm. You can even choose to have the courier get your luggage before 12:00pm and then you can pick it up at the airport after 9:00am the next day. It's a safe and efficient process that makes sure that you have more time to feel at ease and to explore the rest of the city!
- Each piece of luggage cannot be more than 32 inches (length and width total 180cm)
- Your luggage can be a suitcase, carton, backpack or bag (briefcase)
- Please make sure the actual quantity of luggage matches the booked units, or the operator has the right to reject the transfer of excess luggage. If this happens, customer must bear all the losses
- Please take photos of the luggage you will have delivered and send the photo to the courier. You will be provided with the courier's contact information
- To receive your luggage, you must present your passport or photo ID to confirm your identity
- For luggage deliveries to/from the airport, please refer to the confirmation letter from LuggAgent
- For luggage deliveries to/from hotels, luggage collection and delivery will be handled by the hotel concierge
- For luggage deliveries from hotels, the drop off time is not the time when the driver collects your luggage, so you can just leave the hotel after taking photos of the luggage and storage receipt
- For luggage deliveries to/from Airbnbs, your luggage will be personally collected and delivered on site