- See some of the most beautiful tourist spots in the Philippines when you join this Bohol countryside tour!
- Marvel at the Neoclassical architecture of the Baclayon Church, which was completed in 1727
- See the world-famous Chocolate Hills with its 1,268 cone-shaped hills that turn brown in the summer
- Stroll through the beautiful Bilar Manmade Forest, a mahogany forest stretching 2 kilometers long
- Enjoy a delicious local buffet lunch on a floating restaurant that cruises through the Loboc River
- Meet the tarsiers at the Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary, which was built to protect the world’s smallest primates
- Get to visit the other tourist attractions including the Butterfly Garden, Hanging Bridge Loboc, and Python Sanctuary
Go on a vacation tour in Bohol with family and friends to explore some of the beautiful tourist spots in the Philippines! This day tour will start with a hassle-free pick-up from your Tagbilaran City or Panglao Island hotel. You’ll be taken directly to the historical Blood Compact Shrine, locally known as Sandugo (which roughly translates to one blood). The Blood Compact Shrine is the exact place where Spanish explorer Captain General Miguel López de Legazpi and Lord of Bohol Island and Chieftain Datu Sikatuna, drew blood from their palms, poured it into a cup, and drank it - a symbol of their friendship.
Next, you'll be brought to the Baclayon Church, one of the oldest churches in the Philippines, and was declared a National Treasure of the country. From there, head to the Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary, where you'll get a very rare chance to see the world's smallest primate, the adorable, bug-eyed tarsier. Next up: a delightful buffet lunch aboard the Loboc River cruise, a floating and moving restaurant no less.
After lunch, you will visit some of the tour destinations like Butterfly Garden, Python Sanctuary, Hanging Bridge Loboc, and Bilar Manmade Forest, a man-made mahogany forest that stretches 2 kilometers long. Finally, a highlight in this Bohol tour package and one of the most favorite tourist spots: the world-famous Chocolate Hills, made up of 1,268 cone-shaped hills that turn brown in the summer, baffling many geologists. You’ll also get a chance to do some souvenir shopping before the driver drops you off at your hotel.
Choose your Bohol tour packages available for a group of 2 up to 20 persons, complete with entrance fees to attractions, roundtrip transfers, and regular Loboc River buffet lunch!
- Children with a height of 91cm or below can join this activity free of charge
- Child rate is based on height, not age
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the Loboc River Cruise will be suspended and guests will be brought to an alternative restaurant
- Please note that this day tour itinerary starts from Bohol and not Cebu City. If you are coming from Cebu City, you may book the Sightsee Bohol from Cebu Tour instead!
- You can also book this Panglao Island tour for a Bohol Island hopping and dolphin watching at Balicasag Island!
- If you want some extreme and fun activities, you can book this Dahilayan Adventure Park ticket