Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Follow an expert local guide who will show you sights in Little India you might have otherwise missed
- Stroll along the vibrant streets through conserved shophouses where vendors peddle their wares
- See how flower garlands are made on the spot and fortune tellers plying their trade with the help of a few faithful parrots
- Step foot into the historical Sri Veeramakaliamman temple and admire the beautiful gopuram
- Pay a visit to the Indian Heritage Centre after the walking tour and learn more about the local Indian community
- Book Singapore City Tour Hop On Hop Off Bus (2 Day Pass) and join this tour for free!
Savor the magic of Little India with this 2 hour walking tour of the beloved ethnic precinct. Follow your expert local guide into narrow streets, through pre-war shophouses. Browse along the five-foot-ways where vendors peddle spices, gold, flower garlands, and saris. Explore the wet market and visit booths selling fresh fruits and veggies, spices and fresh meats. Sample some local Indian pastries and visit the popular Sri Veeramakalimamman temple to experience the rich culture of the Indian community in Singapore - a great way to get acquainted with one of the many cultures in the country.