- Immerse yourself in the "Digital Extravaganza" show, and be wowed by the dazzling visuals
- Experience the future of entertainment with ToDa's Virtual Reality Room
- Educate, entertain and develop your creativity with 3 dimensional brush strokes, stars, and light
- See the development of important art movements in "From Monet to Kandinsky. Revolutionary Art"
- Witness "Being Van Gogh", and see his works come to life as you explore his story
Do you wonder what the future looks like? Do you find yourself contemplating infinite possibilities? Of space and time? Then embark on an immersive multi-sensory journey at ToDA’s new "Digital Extravaganza" exhibition. For the event, ToDA has called on artists globally to showcase their talents through projects that traverse alternate realities and dimensions. The exhibition will take visitors on a fairytale to unknown lands across planet Earth and in other galaxies through the Metaverse gallery.
You can also learn all about some of the most important art movements of the late 19th and early 20th centuries: impressionism, pointillism, post-impressionism, cubism and expressionism. See the rapid development of art through the works of masters like Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Vincent Van Gogh, Edvard Munch, Paul Cézanne, Juan Gris, Robert Delaunay, Paul Klee and Wassily Kandinsky.
Being Van Gogh explores one of the most famous and influential figures in the history of western art. His ambitions and disappointments, his poverty and devotion to work, performed by an actor, either within the digital performance or live on stage. You will not only be immersed in Van Gogh’s work as never before, you will also be able to see aspects of Van Gogh’s life and how this was reflected in his art.
At the Theater of Digital Art, your imagination can be limitless.