- Introducing Sydney’s newest extreme sport: urban indoor axe throwing, which is a thrilling, memorable (and safe) axe-periences that’ll keep you coming back for more
- Urban axe throwing is a fun sport where you’ll get the opportunity to throw solid steel axes at wooden targets in an axe-tion packed session
- This experience is perfect for group events such as bucks, hens, corporate, birthdays or simply mates getting together for some friendly competition
- Your dedicated coach will teach you all you need to know about the skill of axe throwing in your very own private lane
- There is no experience necessary, all skills levels are welcome to take part
Introducing Sydney's newest extreme sport - urban indoor axe throwing. No need to go out to the woods to do some lumberjacking, you can now do it at the heart of Alexandria with the whole gang.
First, you'll meet your coach who'll give you a tour of the venue and complete a safety induction. Then, your private training begins, where your couch will teach you how to become an axe-pert starting with the basics of the sport.
Get in some practice time and then it's game on! Your couch will begin a compeititve round robin game with your crew. May the best lumberjack (or jill) win!