- Discover Amsterdam's unique nighttime charm as you see its beautifully-lit canals and attractions
- Cruise through the UNESCO-listed canal district and travel through Herengracht, Keizersgracht, and Prinsengracht
- See the city at night and admire the stunning waterfront views
- Taste various cocktails and homemade nibbles like nachos and crostinis
- Perfect for bonding with friends, as well as a great experience to share with that special someone!
See a different side of Amsterdam on this nighttime two-hour cocktail cruise, where you'll travel through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals of the city, featuring the three most famous ones: Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht! Admire the stunning waterfront views, which take on a completely different look at night, as you sit back and relax with a cocktail in your hand. See some of Amsterdam's key landmarks, such as the city center, the National Monument, the Royal Palace and the Skinny Bridge! The cruise also offers some delicious homemade snacks, like crunchy nachos with fresh guacamole, as well as crostinis topped with tapenade and aioli. This is the perfect way to get a unique travel experience while bonding with friends or enjoying a romantic night out with that special someone!