JR九州探索鐵路周遊券（JR KYUSHU DISCOVER RAIL PASS）
Present your mobile or printed voucher at JR's counter to redeem your 3 days rail pass that covers unlimited rides in Kyushu
- JR Kyushu Discover Rail Pass - a special limited discount pass for foreign visitors as well as expats living in Japan. As long as you have a foreign (non-Japanese) passport, regardless of visa or residence status, you may enjoy this offer
- [Limited Offer] Coupon Campaign: you will receive a 500 JPY KLOOK coupon promo code after purchasing this pass at KLOOK. *The coupon will be automatically registered under your account. Please check “Promo Codes” section on your KLOOK account. Feel free to contact our customer center if anything. The campaign is for the limited customers only on first come first serve until June 28, 2021.
- Enjoy unlimited travel north or all over Kyushu for 3 days including JR Kyushu Shinkansen from Hakata to Kagoshima-Chūō with a JR Kyushu Discover Rail Pass!
- Companion(Japanese passport holder): can also purchase this pass at the special discounted price and travel together with you only when you bring him/her to the JR kyushu counter for the redemption, please find the details: https://www.jrkyushu.co.jp/english/discover/#click
- No exchange order required – easily redeem and pick up your JR Kyushu Pass at JR counters in Japan!
Explore the third largest island in Japan with a special rail pass for non-Japanese passport holders. Aptly nicknamed "The Land of Fire", Kyushu is known for its active volcanoes, beaches and an abundance of natural hot springs. Whether you are an adventurer at heart hoping to see an erupting volcano or are simply planning to spend the time soaking in the relaxing hot springs, the JR Kyushu Rail Pass is your ticket to comfortable and convenient travel around the island.
- The date selected is your expected JR Pass pick up date and activation date
- No Exchange Orders required - simply present your Klook voucher redeem your JR Pass in Japan!
- 0 - 5歲兒童需由付費成人陪同
- 0 - 5歲兒童可免費參加，惟不單獨佔位
- The pass is available for foreign visitors as well as expats living in Japan. As long as you have a foreign (non-Japanese) passport, regardless of visa or residence status, you may enjoy this offer
- Important: JR Kyushu Rail Pass is not valid for Sanyo Shinkansen, including the portion between Hakata and Kokura
- This pass allows unlimited rides on all JR Kyushu train lines in the designated area. For the details, please check JR Kyushu official page: https://www.jrkyushu.co.jp/english/discover/#click
- Please present your original passport, which is under valid period (copies of passport or any other alternative documents are not acceptable) for redemption and always bring your passport with you when traveling on the train. If needed, you might have to present the passport to the train crew
- If you take the trains out of the valid area, you might have to pay the extra fares
- Passes can be purchased one month before their usage period begins (If the desired start date of usage is more than one month away, a pass cannot be sold)
- *Caution: ONLY the passenger who purchased the pass can redeem and use it. The pass cannot be transferred to or loaned out to a third party, including family members. Even the family members cannot purchase/redeem the pass on behalf of the passenger