- What used to be mangrove swamps, coconut and rubber plantations in Seletar made way for a military airbase for the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and civilian airport in 1930
- Join us for a blast to the past — view the old residential black and white houses
- Hunt down disused colonial steel and goose-necked lamp posts, gawk at the sheltered walkways which resemble wings of aircraft and Supermarine Spitfire aircraft-inspired bus shelters, and admire the remaining Art-Deco style buildings which used to serve as station headquarters and former military barracks
- Our journey continues to the perimeters of both the former and the new Seletar Airports, the many aerospace companies in Seletar Aerospace Park, and a visit to Singapore’s first wetlands sanctuary in an industrial park
- Discover some of the world’s best private aircraft in a highly intimate social setting while the WingsOverAsia guide shares with you the ultimate aviation lifestyle experience in the Hangar
- On the rooftop garden, take in a rare unobstructed panoramic view of the Seletar Airport runway and get into a propeller plane for a cool photo! End the experience with a drink at the Private Aviators’ Lounge with a view of the runway and the control tower
- This unique and amazing tour is brought to you by Xperience DMC!