南怡島 & 小法國村 & 江村鐵道自行車私人一日遊（首爾出發）
- Visit the beautiful Nami Island, famed for its nature and peacefulness – even telephone poles are buried underground to maintain the natural landscape
- Roam through delightful Petite France located in Gangwon-do where you’ll almost believe you’re in Europe!
- Enjoy either Gangchon Railbike (private tour only) or the new Railbike route of Gapyeong station, where you can enjoy tranquil biking with stunning river view
- Enjoy a delicious lunch included in all tour packages
- Book the private tour for extra exclusivity and the convenience of hotel pick up and drop off
- Check out more activities to do during your trip with Klook’s Nami Island guide
Nami Island is a favored destination for loved-up couples and those wanting a nature break, no wonder it was an obvious filming location for Korean TV show ‘Winter Sonata'. Stroll the ‘Forest of Sweethearts' and keep an eye out for ostriches, rabbits, deer and other wildlife that roam freely through the forest. The 150-year-old residences of Petite France, based on the iconic book ‘The Little Prince', are bound to transport your thoughts to quaint French villages. It's also the set for many scenes from ever-popular Korean drama ‘My Love from the Star'. For a dose of exercise during the tour, opt to experience the ‘Rail Bike' and pedal along the rail tracks while taking in the lovely Bukhangang River scenery!
- Many sites in this tour are featured in the popular Korean shows ‘Winter Sonata' and ‘My Love From a Star', try to watch an episode or two before your arrival and see if you can spot any filming locations