- Set foot onto the Tokyo Tower Main Observatory with this ticket and see the beautiful citywide panorama
- See this splendid landmark of Tokyo and take beautiful pictures while inside this significant structure
- It's a truly romantic experience, allowing you to see all the streets and colors of the city below
- You can shop and eat at the various restaurants around the observatory as you enjoy the view
- Be sure to experience the thrill of standing on the glass floor called the “Lookdown Window”
- For those who will be sightseeing in Tokyo on the same day, the plan that includes unlimited subway rides for 24 hours would be the great deal!
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
See unmatched 360-degree panoramic views of the bustling, colorful city of Tokyo through the Tokyo Tower Main Observatory. From this height, you'll see the sprawling urban landscape below, from famous buildings to its well-known shopping streets and stops. Parks and monasteries as well as shrines dot this beautiful cityscape, and you will be able to see as far as the Gulf of Tokyo, and even up to Mt. Fuji in the distance. You can enjoy the view as you shop among the many stores on this deck, and even catch a bite at one of the restaurants. You'll capture beautiful photographs of the city of Tokyo to bring home for your memories.