- Discover the world of Heineken® and find out how some of the world's best quality beer is brewed and bottled
- Learn about the history, brewing process, and more during a 1.5 hour interactive, self-guided tour through the original Heineken® brewery built in 1867
- Explore the historic brewing rooms before getting hands-on with fun, interactive games from the brand's global sponsors like Formula 1, UEFA Champions League, and the Rugby World Cup
- Enjoy a small beer tasting session during the tour plus two full-sized glasses of Heineken® beer at the end of tour
While at the birth place of Heineken®, make sure to drop by the original Heineken® brewery and get a taste of the Heineken Experience. One of Amsterdam's most popular locations, the old brewery is located at the heart of the city, and was producing Heineken® beer until 1988. In 2001, it reopened its doors to the world as a museum, which you can now visit without having to wait in line with your fast track entry tickets from Klook. Go on a self-guided walk through the old factory and learn about the history of Heineken® and how this small, Dutch brewery became the world’s most premium brand of beer. Enjoy this fun and interactive experience, where you can watch old commercials, learn what exactly goes into each bottle of Heineken® by tasting, touching, and smelling the key elements individually, and even indulging in a Heineken® tasting session. Plus, at the end of the Heineken® Brewery Tour, enjoy two complimentary drinks in the Best ‘Dam Bar - the perfect way to end a tour about beer.
- The Heineken Experience is currently undergoing renovations until the end of 2022. Renovation will occur daily and you may experience noise during your visit. Due to the undergoing renovations, the Heineken Experience will not be wheelchair accessible